Updated: December 5, 2016
Your Privacy is important to us.
By becoming a registered user on The 18th Century History website, visitors are required to use a valid email address when registering. Your email Address Will not be sold, rented or shared with anyone. As a registered user you will have certain benefits on this site. When you are logged in as a registered user, this allows you to submit articles and other resources directly on this website. (For information about submitting articles, please visit the Submission Guidelines page.) To register, just click on the Login link in the main menu on the left and click on the "Don't have an account?" link at the below the login form to begin the registration process.
- help you navigate our website
- facilitate the sign-up and login process for our services (i.e. User Registration, Forum, and Newsletter sign up)
- personalize your experience
- analyze which pages our site visitors visit by using the Google Analytics Service. (If do not want your visit to be reported to Google Analytics you can opt-out of Analytics for the web, by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page)
- provide website feature such as social sharing widgets
- measure advertising and promotional effectiveness by Using Third-Party Vendors.